Wednesday, June 4, 2008

it's been awhile

so yeah it's been a good while since i posted here.  since my last post, my son has been in the mental hospital and diagnosed with ADHD and put on meds, his behavior during the day is VASTLY improved.  We went to Disneyworld shortly after that.  Now we're trying to put things back together to start our summer.  This is the kids' last week of school and next week they will be w/my mom and then the week after they start "Summer Camp".  I hope they both do well there. They won't be together.  This is their first summer apart during the day.

As for me, I have been diagnosed with "Posterior Tibialis Insertional Tendonitis"...here's a good site for info on it: http://www.myfootshop.com/detail.asp?Condition=Posterior%20Tibial%20Tendon%20Dysfunction

Anyway, I have to wear a large uncomfortable ankle brace when I will be on my feet (like going to the store) and go to Physical Therapy 2-3x/week for 2 months.  Oh....goodie.  My first appt. is next Wednesday.

So, with regard to exercise, we wish to do much more, but life has been SO busy it's impossible. However, we are going to be swimming more so we can get max calorie burn!  Who knew!?

No comments: