Friday, July 11, 2008

it's Friday!

so it's been awhile since i've made entry. oh well. been busy!

so i just completed 4 weeks of physical therapy on my good ankle, things are going better with my son, and the summer is treating us good.  we just finished installing our carpet tiles in our bedroom closet, which rock, and we want to get the kitchen tiles done next.  don't know yet if we might remove the paint or paint over the paint that's already on them. ugh! we also need to clean out our gutters...yuck!

we took the kids to our city's music fest last weekend. tomorrow my daughter is going with my mom to the American Girl Place in NYC.  She's so excited! Tomorrow we're going to take my son on a boat ride since he loves them so much.  Then go swimming. Hooray for the weekend!

No comments: