Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's been THAT long?

So it has. Much has happened since then, but not much has really changed. The kids continue to grow like weeds, I'm now a Zumba Instructor (that's the biggest change I suppose), my husband and I are doing well. When I posted last, I still had a full time job. December 08 brought many changes. On 12/5, I was laid off from my old job that I worked at for 7 years. I found and fell for Zumba. I spent a good amount of time training for it and teaching. I'm studying for medical transcription currently to work from home, and am also a ghost writer for a company out of California. My husband still works for the same company, and we've made many new friends. I miss a lot of friends from my old job. It's hard to get together with them...but I still love them as much as ever. That's really about it for now!!

No comments: